OneStop offers GST compliant online bill generation services to individuals, businesses and organizations in India and reserves the right to alter these terms and conditions at any time. Such changes shall be effective and legally binding on you when posted on our website for the service or when we use reasonable efforts to notify you by other means. Please review these terms and conditions periodically for any changes.
1. The services are protected by copyright, trade secret and other intellectual property laws. You are only granted the right to use the services and only for the purposes described by OneStop.
2. You should be taking regular backups of your data and that OneStop Software or any of its aligned services are not responsible for any loss in data.
3. You will keep the username and password strictly confidential and OneStop softwares limited shall not be liable for any loss that occurs due to misuse of the credentials.
4. OneStop may, at its sole discretion without prior notice to you and without liability, reject, prevent, discontinue or suspend your account and your use of the service if it may consider your services to be inappropriate, illegal or harmful to its interests.
5. You agree that you will not provide access to or furnish any part of the service to any third party, modify, disrupt or interfere with the service, supporting servers, or networks either manually or through the use of scripts, viruses or worms; reproduce duplicate, copy deconstruct, sell trade or resell the service.
6. You shall be solely responsible of your use of service and shall indemnify OneStop for, and hold OneStop harmless for all loss, costs, damages incurred in connection with any claims by you and third parties in relation to your use of the service and in connection with your breach of these terms and conditions or any policies or guidelines that OneStop may introduce from time to time.
7. You hereby represent, warrant and covenant to OneStop that at all times you have all the rights, consents, licenses and permits that may be necessary or desirable for you to have in order to use the material, graphics, logo, services for which you are generating an invoice using OneStop services.
8. You agree that you are solely responsible to obtain or provide any hardware or software that you may need to gain access to and use the service, and for any damage or loss that you suffer as a result of the operation of such hardware or software including incompatibility with any platforms used by OneStop in providing the service today and in future.
9. If OneStop and / or any of its affiliate take any action to enforce any of the terms and conditions, you agree to indemnify and hold harmless, their affiliates and their respective officers, directors employees and agents for and against any and all claims , losses, costs, expenses, causes of action or demands, including reasonable legal and accounting fees, arising out of and relating to your use of the service and any and all breaches by you of these terms and conditions.
10. If User subscribe the OneStop package in trial period, then package subscription will started from date of payment.
Codeit Software's Limited develop the OneStop product. This SERVICE is provided by Codeit Software's Limited at minimal cost and is intended for use as is.
This page is used to inform website visitors regarding our policies with the collection, use, and disclosure of Personal Information if anyone decided to use our Service.
The app does not use third party services that may collect information used to identify you.
We want to inform you that whenever you use our Service, in a case of an error in the app we collect data and information in Log Data. This Log Data may include information only your device Internet Protocol (“IP”) address.
Cookies are files with a small amount of data that are commonly used as anonymous unique identifiers. These are sent to your browser from the websites that you visit and are stored on your device's internal memory.
This Service does not use these “cookies” explicitly. However, the app may use third party code and libraries that use “cookies” to collect information and improve their services. You have the option to either accept or refuse these cookies and know when a cookie is being sent to your device. If you choose to refuse our cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of this Service.
We value your trust in providing us your Personal Information, thus we are striving to use commercially acceptable means of protecting it. But remember that no method of transmission over the internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure and reliable, and we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
These Services do not address anyone under the age of 18. We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under 18. In the case we discover that a child under 18 has provided us with personal information, we immediately delete this from our servers. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your child has provided us with personal information, please contact us so that we will be able to do necessary actions.
Our focus is complete customer satisfaction. Please read the fine prints of each deal before buying it, it provides all the details about the services or the product you purchase.
In case of dissatisfaction from our services, clients have the liberty to cancel their projects and request to close the account with us. Our Policy for the cancellation and refund will be as follows:
If you cancel within your free 15 day's trial period, you won't be charged anything. If you’re a paying subscriber and you cancel your subscription to OneStop Online Service for any reason, Codeit is unable to provide you with a pro-rata refund for the rest of the month that you paid for up front. You will continue to get the OneStop Online Service for the remainder of the month you paid for which is when the cancellation of the subscription is made effective and when you will no longer have access to the service.
We will try our best to create the suitable design concepts for our clients.
In case any client is not completely satisfied with our products, Client can cancel within free 15 day's trial period. There is no refund after Subscription.
We welcome you to contact us for more information about any of services. Please fill in the form below.
C-20, South City-I,
Gurugram, Haryana- 122001
09:00 AM to 6:00 PM IST (Business Days)