Manage your global workforce with a flexible, cloud-based employee database management system. Build a secure, comprehensive, and scalable database to get a better understanding of your workforce.Start Now
Managing spreadsheets & looking at the insights of the employee database is not an easy task.
With Onestop HR Management Software you own the software & can manage all tasks with ease as per organizations need.
The HRMS reduces the burden on HR and increases productivity of your staff. The Core HR Module of Onestop HRMS, provides (We can present this as icons & Write down liners)
1. Centralized Employee Database
2. Self Service Portal to Employees
3. Insights on Employee Data in Reports
4. Well Defined HR Workflows
5. Access RightsAccess Onestop HRMS
In Onestop HRMS, you have the option to configure company or multiple companies with a single username, password.
For Single Organization
1. Add Company name, address, mail, phone no, country of operation & time zone
2. Customize company logo as per the recommended dimensions
3. Your basic company setup is done & next is setting up organization structure
Note- Person who creates account will be treated as super admin. Later on he can shift these rights can be transferred
The multiple organizations can be added from the same dashboard under manage organization by selecting add organization
1. Add your Organization's name, portal name, preferred time zone, and other details
2. Click Save and Continue and your organization is added
Under the organization structure you can configure your organization's hierarchy and maintain the data of multiple companies. The organization structure settings can be done under location, departments, designation etc. It will help you
1. Classify entities within your organization
2. Show interdependencies among various departments & divisions
3. Will help in Payroll Management
1. Departments & Divisions can be well defined and shows interdependencies within companies
2. Employees can be tagged under these heads
3. Specific roles & responsibilities can be tagged to organization & department
4. The organization hierarchal structure including employees can be viewed or downloaded when required
Security & Privacy of employee’s database is a prior importance of organization. So, you can give access rights & permissions at various levels.
1. The role-based access rights will control access to employee database. It ensures that only authorized personnel can view the information based on their designated roles and specific requirements
2. The access rights can be to edit / view data at various level such as at data level, page level etc.
In Onestop HRMS, you can define employee roles with responsibilities as per your organization. This will eliminate duplicity in the database.
1. Data access rights & permissions too can be laid as per roles & responsibilities of employees
Onestop HRMS acts as a complete Employee Directory. It improves organizations performance, productivity and helps in making informed decisions anytime from anywhere.
The employee database management system is user friendly as you can bulk import your employees’ database in csv. or excel format or can add employees one by one.
1. Database fields can be customized as per organizations needs
2. Employee Database is centralized, completely secured & shielded
3. Workforce can be classified via locations, departments or job roles
4. Onestop’s, Employees Self Service Portal in HCM empower employees to add or edit their information. Hence reducing errors, redundancy, and administrative burden.
5. Reports help you easily extract necessary employee information as and when required
The HR Workflow automation in HRMS will lead to more accountability, transparency, and increased process improvements. Workflows can be directly created in the software or it can be easily integrated with third party apps for smooth HR operations.
Some of the HR Workflows which can be automated are:
1. Sending onboarding educational material & resources to a new joinee
2. Employee addition to Payroll Software, after being added in HRMS
3. Automatic offboarding formalities
4. Collecting feedback from the employees who have left the organization
5. Customizing training programs
Create HR Handbook of organization in Onestop HRMS / HCM. Organizations Handbook acts as a complete source of information for the employees. HR Handbook can include
1. History, mission, vision, values
2. Overview of policies specific to the organization
3. Expectations from employees and what employees can expect from the organization
4. Employment and policy-related information which employees need to know
5. Legal obligations as an employer and employees' rights