Managing spreadsheets & looking at the insights of the employee database is not an easy task.
With Onestop HR Management Software you own the software & can manage all tasks with ease as per organizations need.
The HRMS reduces the burden on HR and increases productivity of your staff. The Core HR Module of Onestop HRMS, provides (We can present this as icons & Write down liners)
1. Centralized Employee Database
2. Self Service Portal to Employees
3. Insights on Employee Data in Reports
4. Well Defined HR Workflows
5. Access Rights
In Onestop HRMS, you have the option to configure company or multiple companies with a single username, password.
For Single Organization
1. Add Company name, address, mail, phone no, country of operation & time zone
2. Customize company logo as per the recommended dimensions
3. Your basic company setup is done & next is setting up organization structure
Note- Person who creates account will be treated as super admin. Later on he can shift these rights can be transferred
The multiple organizations can be added from the same dashboard under manage organization by selecting add organization
1. Add your Organization's name, portal name, preferred time zone, and other details
2. Click Save and Continue and your organization is added
Under the organization structure you can configure your organization's hierarchy and maintain the data of multiple companies. The organization structure settings can be done under location, departments, designation etc. It will help you
1. Configuration of approval workflows and approval policies
2. Show interdependencies among various departments & divisions
3. Will help in Payroll Management
1. Departments & Divisions can be well defined and shows interdependencies within companies
2. Employees can be tagged under these heads
3. Specific roles & responsibilities can be tagged to organization & department
4. The organization hierarchal structure including employees can be viewed or downloaded when required
Security & Privacy of employee’s database is a prior importance of organization. So, you can give access rights & permissions at various levels.
1. The role-based access rights will control access to employee database. It ensures that only authorized personnel can view the information based on their designated roles and specific requirements
2. The access rights can be to edit / view data at various level such as at data level, page level etc.
In Onestop HRMS, you can define employee roles with responsibilities as per your organization. This will eliminate duplicity in the database.
1. Data access rights & permissions too can be laid as per roles & responsibilities of employees
Onestop HRMS acts as a complete Employee Directory. It improves organizations performance, productivity and helps in making informed decisions anytime from anywhere.
The employee database management system is user friendly as you can bulk import your employees’ database in csv. or excel format or can add employees one by one.
1. Database fields can be customized as per organizations needs
2. Employee Database is centralized, completely secured & shielded
3. Workforce can be classified via locations, departments or job roles
4. Onestop’s, Employees Self Service Portal in HCM empower employees to add or edit their information. Hence reducing errors, redundancy, and administrative burden.
5. Reports help you easily extract necessary employee information as and when required
The HR Workflow automation in HRMS will lead to more accountability, transparency, and increased process improvements. Workflows can be directly created in the software or it can be easily integrated with third party apps for smooth HR operations.
Some of the HR Workflows which can be automated are:
1. Sending onboarding educational material & resources to a new joinee
2. Employee addition to Payroll Software, after being added in HRMS
3. Automatic offboarding formalities
4. Collecting feedback from the employees who have left the organization
5. Customizing training programs
Create HR Handbook of organization in Onestop HRMS / HCM. Organizations Handbook acts as a complete source of information for the employees. HR Handbook can include
1. History, mission, vision, values
2. Overview of policies specific to the organization
3. Expectations from employees and what employees can expect from the organization
4. Employment and policy-related information which employees need to know
5. Legal obligations as an employer and employees' rights
Manages Employees Lifecycle, from hire to retire.
1. It takes care of all operational tasks from onboarding to exit
2. Helps you create a secure, comprehensive and scalable employee database as per your organizations needs
3. Provides deep insights of your workforce
4. Helps organization in making informed decisions
5. Empowers employees with Self Service Employee Portal
6. Keeps Employees Data secured
6. Access Employees Data from anywhere anytimeSignup For Free
In Onestop Employee Management Software you can upload employee data easily in few clicks.
1. Its bulk import features let you upload the Employee credentials in csv. / excel format or you have the option to upload employee data one by one
2. Employee Documents can be uploaded & stored safely. They are accessible only to the authorized personnel by rights
The workforce can be classified based on the location, departments, designations, roles etc. in Onestop Employee Management System.
1. The classification helps organization in analyzing overall performance and development
In OneStop HRMS, you can give access rights and restrict who can view your organizations employee data.
1. The access rights will ensure only authorized personnel can view information based on the roles and responsibilities
In OneStop Employee Management Software, an employee with rights can directly initiate marking a task for his colleague or subordinate. Hence, decreasing dependency & workload of HR.
In EMS, policies, checklist, letters can be created, customized, uploaded as per organization, hence reducing HR workload. Onestop EMS too have many readymade templates which can help u create all these if they are not in place for your organization
1. These can be done at organization, department or at specific role level
2. Policies, checklists & Letters for onboarding, probation, promotion, exit can be drafted & saved in the EMS
In the EMS you can create feedback templates or choose from the available templates from confirmation to exit.
1. The questions & format can be edited as per organization
Defining workflows in EMS will remove juggling of employees between various departments. Hence less frustrating for employees and makes them more productive too.
The workflows can be defined from
1. Employees confirmation to exit to clearance
2. At various location & department levels
EMS reports provide valuable data insights and helps HR in decision making and enhancing overall efficiency.
Some key reports that can be extracted in Onestop Employee Management System are
1. Attendance Report That tracks employee attendance, leaves, time offs etc.
2. Timesheet Report Providing detailed breakdown of hours worked by employees, which further help in payroll processing & project management
3. Employee Onboarding Report Tells the total no of new joiners
4. Employee Attrition Report Briefs the turnover rates and reasons for attrition. This can help to devise better retention strategies
5. Compliance Report which ensures that the organization is adhering to all legal and regulatory requirements, regarding employment & labor laws
Companies can customize employee Confirmation letters
The confirmation process can be auto initiated and assigned to the task owners in the inbox for approval
Confirmation letters can be auto sent to the joiners, and profiles will be auto updated in EMS
From Insights you can check what is pending form employee side
In OneStop EMS you can customize the Employee Separation policy
Define notice period
Configure when to initiate exit interview
Map clearance checklist that triggers before the last working date of the employee
Once resignation is approved, employee profile gets auto-updated and data will be synced across HR Software, Payroll & Attendance Management Software
No more manual Clearance with Onestop EMS
It can auto initiate the clearance checklist before last date of the employee
Final dues will be auto credited and synchronized with the payroll
Schedule the personalized exit interview & record feedback
Single click final settlement compliant with payroll
Know how many employees were hired and who left in a span of time
Understand the attrition graph and top reasons for employee exit
Know how many left before even completing probation period.
Onestop Employee Management effortlessly handles your global employee database. It creates a secure, comprehensive & scalable database that offers deeper insights into your workforce empowering your organization to make informed decisions.
1. Better Visibility of Employee Database
2. Helps you in managing your workforce in a better way
3. Secured & Scalable Database, maintaining employee privacy
4. EMS can be well integrated with third party apps as well systems
5. The Employee Self Service Portal empowers employees, by allowing them to manage their information accurately. Hence reduced errors, redundancy and administrative burden on HR
6. Helps you access your database from anywhere anytime
1. Empowers your onsite and offsite employees to check in from anywhere
2. Helps employees to manage shifts and schedules
3. Automates employees’ paydays, offs, holidays etc.
4. Makes Payroll calculation easier
5. Generates Insightful Reports like employees absent trends
6. Can be Integrated with Biometric or various APIs
Onestop Attendance Management Software can track attendance from office premises, remote location or from home.
1. Geotagging & Geo tracking features available
2. Provides accessibility of marking attendance from web or mobile app
Online Attendance System lets you configure all types of leaves – Paid Leaves, Sick Leaves, Casual Leaves etc., as per your organizations HR Policies.
1. Full Customization of leaves & carry forward rules
2. Flexible leave encashment rules
3. Flexible leave rule creation for different locations
4. Multi level leave approval
Onestop Attendance Management software lets u add weekly offs & holiday calendar for various locations.
1. Restricted and floating holidays will help employees plan their leaves in advance. Hence better workforce management
2. Holiday Calendar for multiple locations can be added easily in a single click
Attendance Software helps in calculating and tracking accurate overtime hours as per organization's policies.
1. Configuration of approval workflows and approval policies
2. Overtime limits and compulsory offs too can be configured priory
Online Attendance System or employee attendance tracker offers the flexibility to manage rosters i.e.helps in configuring and customizing multiple shifts according to business requirements.
1. Onestop Attendance Software also offers shift rotation feature. It enables users to seamlessly switch and rotate between different shifts based on their requirements and organizational policies.
The attendance management software let’s you configure pay period cycles and pay period for various locations. It too automatically calculates paid days by taking into account leaves taken and weekly offs within the month.
1. Onestop’s integrated attendance management system ensures precise payroll
2. Systems timely attendance processing, ensure no delays
Onestop HRMS – attendance management system can be customized to suit your organization’s needs. The attendance settings can be configured to collect data.
The permissions option will enable the admin to view attendance reports, remaining time, and allow or deny certain features, such as web check-ins.
The attendance software provides you the attendance & leave summary of your organization. Observe trendsand gain insights of your teams, departments, and locations attendance and work hours.
Seeing the trends and insights of employees attendance & absenteeism, regularization request can be raised by the HR manager.
Onestop’s Attendance tracker is ideal for all workplaces. It tracks the presence & absence of employees at workplace. The system ensures employees are showing up and spends scheduled hours at work, which further helps in timely payroll.
1. Cost Effective – With Onestop attendance management system in place, companies can save lots of time and money; which they had been spending on capturing employee’s attendance, absenteeism and payrolls.
2. Improves Efficiency – Attendance System improves the efficiency of HR department by automating the time-consuming processes.
3. Ensures Compliance with Labor Laws – Onestop Employee attendance management system ensures organizations comply with labor laws by accurately tracking employee attendance and working hours.
4. Enhances Productivity – The insights and reports of attendance management system can help organizations in improving employee productivity
5. Easily Accessible – Onestop Cloud based web and app interface makes it accessible for all employees. Also, HR manager can manage their workforce and insights in real time from anywhere anytime
6. Provides Data Analysis & Insights – Insights from attendance management system can help organizations identify trends of absenteeism, patterns of work or day offs, areas of improvement which can help organization in making informed decisions and finding areas of improvement.
7. Easy Integration – Onestop Attendance Management System can be easily integrated with Biometric Attendance Machines and other thirdparty APIs