It creates a secure, comprehensive & scalable database that offers deeper insights into your workforce empowering your organization to make informed decisions.
Manages Employees Lifecycle, from hire to retire.
1. It takes care of all operational tasks from onboarding to exit
2. Helps you create a secure, comprehensive and scalable employee database as per your organizations needs
3. Provides deep insights of your workforce
4. Helps organization in making informed decisions
5. Empowers employees with Self Service Employee Portal
6. Keeps Employees Data secured
6. Access Employees Data from anywhere anytimeAccess Onestop HRMS
In Onestop Employee Management Software you can upload employee data easily in few clicks.
1. Its bulk import features let you upload the Employee credentials in csv. / excel format or you have the option to upload employee data one by one
2. Employee Documents can be uploaded & stored safely. They are accessible only to the authorized personnel by rights
The workforce can be classified based on the location, departments, designations, roles etc. in Onestop Employee Management System.
1. The classification helps organization in analyzing overall performance and development
In OneStop HRMS, you can give access rights and restrict who can view your organizations employee data.
1. The access rights will ensure only authorized personnel can view information based on the roles and responsibilities
In OneStop Employee Management Software, an employee with rights can directly initiate marking a task for his colleague or subordinate. Hence, decreasing dependency & workload of HR.
In EMS, policies, checklist, letters can be created, customized, uploaded as per organization, hence reducing HR workload. Onestop EMS too have many readymade templates which can help u create all these if they are not in place for your organization
1. These can be done at organization, department or at specific role level
2. Policies, checklists & Letters for onboarding, probation, promotion, exit can be drafted & saved in the EMS
In the EMS you can create feedback templates or choose from the available templates from confirmation to exit.
1. The questions & format can be edited as per organization
Defining workflows in EMS will remove juggling of employees between various departments. Hence less frustrating for employees and makes them more productive too.
The workflows can be defined from
1. Employees confirmation to exit to clearance
2. At various location & department levels
EMS reports provide valuable data insights and helps HR in decision making and enhancing overall efficiency.
Some key reports that can be extracted in Onestop Employee Management System are
1. Attendance Report That tracks employee attendance, leaves, time offs etc.
2. Timesheet Report Providing detailed breakdown of hours worked by employees, which further help in payroll processing & project management
3. Employee Onboarding Report Tells the total no of new joiners
4. Employee Attrition Report Briefs the turnover rates and reasons for attrition. This can help to devise better retention strategies
5. Compliance Report which ensures that the organization is adhering to all legal and regulatory requirements, regarding employment & labor laws
Companies can customize employee Confirmation letters
The confirmation process can be auto initiated and assigned to the task owners in the inbox for approval
Confirmation letters can be auto sent to the joiners, and profiles will be auto updated in EMS
From Insights you can check what is pending form employee side
In OneStop EMS you can customize the Employee Separation policy
Define notice period
Configure when to initiate exit interview
Map clearance checklist that triggers before the last working date of the employee
Once resignation is approved, employee profile gets auto-updated and data will be synced across HR Software, Payroll & Attendance Management Software
No more manual Clearance with Onestop EMS
It can auto initiate the clearance checklist before last date of the employee
Final dues will be auto credited and synchronized with the payroll
Schedule the personalized exit interview & record feedback
Single click final settlement compliant with payroll
Know how many employees were hired and who left in a span of time
Understand the attrition graph and top reasons for employee exit
Know how many left before even completing probation period.
Onestop Employee Management effortlessly handles your global employee database.
1. Better Visibility of Employee Database
2. Helps you in managing your workforce in a better way
3. Secured & Scalable Database, maintaining employee privacy
4. EMS can be well integrated with third party apps as well systems
5. The Employee Self Service Portal empowers employees, by allowing them to manage their information accurately. Hence reduced errors, redundancy and administrative burden on HR
6. Helps you access your database from anywhere anytime